The Sovereignty of God (2 of 11) by Arthur W. Pink - Calvinism, Predestination, Free
Series Calvinism and Predestination
The best contemporary book explaining the foundations of Calvinism and God's sovereignty as revealed in Scripture. It is like a key that, by God's grace, opens the door of understanding to some of the most blessed truths in the Bible. From the myriad of testimonies that we have heard concerning how God has used this book, it is likely the best book to give to those whom you want to introduce to Calvinism.
- God's Sovereignty Defined
- The Sovereignty Of God In Creation
- Sovereignty Of God In Administration
- The Sovereignty Of God In Salvation
- The Sovereignty Of God In Reprobation
- The Sovereignty Of God In Operation
- God's Sovereignty & The Human Will
- Sovereignty & Human Responsibility
- God's Sovereignty & Prayer
- Our Attitude Toward His Sovereignty
- Difficulties And Objections
- The Value Of This Doctrine
Conclusion & Appendices
"In the history of extra-biblical study tools there has never been a resource as useful as the Puritan Hard Drive." - Paul Washer, HeartCry Missionary Society http://ow.ly/gAu3F.
FULL REVIEW: PASTOR PAUL WASHER RECOMMENDS THE PURITAN HARD DRIVE http://ow.ly/gAtOw
"If you want to understand Reformed theology the Puritan Hard Drive is unsurpassed, outside the Bible itself." - Pastor Greg Price (Author, Theologian, Covenanter) http://ow.ly/gAu3F.
FULL REVIEW: PASTOR GREG L. PRICE RECOMMENDS THE PURITAN HARD DRIVE http://ow.ly/gAtQr
"Any lover of Puritan literature will find a treasure trove in the Puritan Hard Drive." - Dr. Joel R. Beeke, President of Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary http://ow.ly/gAu3F.
|Mar 8, 2001
|Ephesians 1; Romans 9:1-26